Thursday, November 20, 2008

Worst Week Ever

You know how one of those channels that used to be a MUSIC channel has a show called "Best Week Ever"?

Well that so doesn't describe this week. 

Work has been insane with customers screaming "I can't buy oh the ECONOMY is FAILING" and then not making goals, and trying to find MORE CUSTOMERS, and everyone pretty much being off their rocker makes for interesting days. 

Not to mention the wicked awesome head cold I have that requires heavy doses of cold meds to function! 

Bacon is finally better, but tired. Which I am worried about. He also fell, split his lip and gave himself a goose egg today. Which Mr. T thought was OKAY to text message me about. 

"HELLO? HAVEYOULOSTYOURDAMNMINDMAN?" Don't text Momma that the child has been injured. EVER.

I am picking up a six pack of wine tomorrow BEFORE work. Not to drink it at work, but for a gift (just one bottle is a gift) the other 5 I have determined I am pretty much going to need to make it through the rest of 2008 without losing what is left of my damn mind!

3 comments:

followthatdog said...

Oh lady, that sucks. I hope things look up soon. I'm sure Bacon will be fine, but you should probably take away Mr. T's texting privileges for a week or so to teach him.

Rachel said...

Ugh, I'm sorry about your crappy week. Wine should help though, wine makes everything better.

Ann(ie) said...

You'd best be drinkin some of that vino for moi. thanky.