Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Everything In Its Place

I have a friend who keeps all of her 10 million beauty products crammed in the drawers and cupboards in the bathroom. This friend was in a hurry when she was cleaning a few weeks ago and put the creme hair remover in the same drawer as her hair care products. 

Today that friend (while getting ready for work at the butt crack of dawn) learned the hard stinging burn the hair off the back of your neck way why this is a really bad idea. She also learned why she needs to get on redesigning those containers to look more like something horrible than a fancy hair product. I feel bad for her and her bald spot. 

6 comments:

ResourcefulMommy said...

Oh my gosh, I've always wondered if this ever happened! I'm so sorry for your "Friend"!
-Amy

http://www.resourcefulmommy.com

Givinya De Elba said...

Oh no, I'm really really sorry for your FRIEND.

buffi said...

I'm not laughing my ass off. Really, I'm not.


**snort**

Anonymous said...

I've seen those cupboards and drawers FRIEND...It's a wonder this didn't happen years ago!!! (Ha, ha, ha!)

Love,
Nana Tantrum

Anonymous said...

I've seen those cupboards and drawers FRIEND...It's a wonder this didn't happen years ago!!! (Ha, ha, ha!)

Love,
Nana Tantrum

Crazy Sister said...

Between us, we have some dopey "friends".