Wednesday, October 1, 2008

WOW!! Look...I Have Pretty!

Yes, it has happened people...I finally have my very own blog template! It was designed by the ever so LOVELY Mrs. Flinger from Swank Web Style, and Catapult Web Development

She rocks. Not only is she one of the best ladies I know...yes, I have met her in real life, we are like some sort of separated at birth type sisters! She did an awesome job, put up with all my weird requests, and questions, and totally GOT what I wanted when I grunted and nodded at her. 

Leslie is wicked busy, so if you want her to work for you, get your requests in early and pay now. It will be worth the wait. 

18 comments:

Mary said...

Ooh, this IS pretty. I love it so much. Congrats on the new design, she did great work.

Mrs. Flinger said...

:: sniff :: Thank you, Faith. Like TOTALLY thank you. I'm so glad you like it. :-)

XOXOXOXOXO

Karen Sugarpants said...

Pretty snazzy site there MT!

Life With Jack said...

I LOVE it!!! It looks awesome. :) I wish I could come see you in person (again). Hopefully someday soon.

Melizzard said...

Very nice..

Swift Jan said...

Very NICE!! I like it

musing said...

Cool! Love the green and brown together.

Givinya De Elba said...

Oh I so totally love it! The colours are gorgeous! and there's so much coffee there I could have GUESSED it was Mrs Tantrum! Well done Mrs Flinger, that is one nice design.

Paula said...

very nice!

carrie said...

OMG! It is beautiful! It looks like a huge dish of chocolate chip mint ice cream (my fav) and I love it! :)

Ann(ie) said...

oooooooooooooooh!! PURTY!! I really really love it!

dailypiglet said...

i'm loving it! very pretty and "you". whatever that means :)

Hippomanic Jen said...

Love the new layout - it makes me want to eat chocolate, though, so I might not be able to visit too often.

Scary Mommy said...

Looks awesome!!! I, too, love green and brown together. And the graphics are awesome!

Ramblin' Red said...

Oooooh, you DO have pretty!

I love this!

Ramblin' Red said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mamikaze said...

bee-yooo-tee-fuull!

hellokittiemama said...

I LOVE your new look!!! perrrty!