Monday, September 8, 2008

Blogtations Party!!

My favorite place to have a good laugh, Blogtations, is having a party. A 500th quote party. Mrs. DeElba reminded me of it with a few good laughs at her place today. 

- I'll never forget that sensation of giving birth quickly. One day, you'll see a movie in which there's a graphic depiction of an air bag explosively deploying with a loud "Pkwhwwrtt" noise...THAT is what it was like. - Killing a Fly with a Ukulele is Probably the Wrong Thing to Do

- I like Pina Coladas, and getting caught in the rain, but not making love at midnight. Hey, I have three little kids, I can't just be putting out at all hours of the day and night. - Paper Napkin

- There are few things that scar a parent for life worse than the potty training years. - Attack of the Redneck Mommy

If you want to play along and be entered to win a $50 amazon.com gift card just go over and check out the RULES. Anyone can play, and as long as you follow the rules, you can win! (Of course I am going to win, but you go ahead and enter too...) 

Have a great day, and be sure to make sure you have a Pull-Up® handy when you read Blogtations, seriously the stuff over there is belly laugh pee your pants funny!

3 comments:

Laurie of the Seven Stories said...

Okay,I'm game. I love a challenge. Miss you on the playground.Hope to see you/talk to you soon:)

Givinya De Elba said...

Hey! Thanks! I worked out which birth quote you were talking about and just left you a long and convoluted comment over at my place.

How good is this: "Hey, I have three little kids, I can't just be putting out at all hours of the day and night."

That's awesome.

musing said...

Hahaha! I love rereading these quotes.

And I'm still partial to the one that managed to combine dentists and tampons in the same sentence!