Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Almost Famous

You can see me on PAGE ONE of the WALL STREET JOURNAL today. I am really excited. Even if it isn't an article that I wrote, just one that I was interviewed for, and a contributor to. 

The article written by Katherine Rosman, is about kid's parties and potential trademark infringement with cartoon characters. If you aren't familiar with Katherine's work, she wrote the NPR piece "BlackBerry Orphans."
 
I mean MY NAME IS ON PAGE ONE OF THE WALL STREET JOURNAL! I am a dork, I know, now I am a semi-famous DORK! 

You may now continue about your day. 

11 comments:

Worker Mommy said...

I always knew you were destined for greatness.

Scary Mommy said...

That is really cool! I'm now 1 degree away from fame :)

Queen of Shake-Shake said...

Yay!

musing said...

Awesomeness!

Shash said...

So awesome! Congratulations!

buffi said...

Now I can say that I "knew you when..."

dailypiglet said...

bravo to you! it is only a beginning my friend :)

Mrs. Flinger said...

Seriously FUCKING awesome. With an F bomb and EVERYTHING. WOOOOT!

Givinya De Elba said...

Wow, I'm not sure if I can top Mrs Flinger's comment, but AWESOME mention! I guess Australia will head that way too, with licensed characters. What a shame.

Karen Sugarpants said...

That is WICKED COOL!

TX Poppet said...

That is so cool! Especially the part about cramming graham cracker boxes down child merchandisers' throats! Wait. Um. Well, it was still cool.