Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Works For Me Wednesday


Okay, Shannon over at Rocks in My Dryer has this AMAZING thing called Works For Me Wednesday. It totally is a saving grace for anything that you want to save time on. I so want to play.



So here is my WFMW addition. Shout Color Catchers. These little bad boys have saved many a white shirt from turning purple and many of Hubby's underpants from turning pink. (Not something that my monkey wrench loving Hubby likes to wear.) They also help me out on those occasions that every load doesn't get absolutely sorted perfectly. Best of all I am not out $50 for pants or sweaters or anything that has been ruined by bleeding colors!!

How exactly how they work is a mystery to me. But they work and that is all I need to know.

I stock up on these at my local Le-boutique-De-Target, and one box has 24 cloths in it. That is 24 loads for the low price of about $3.50. (And there usually is a coupon inside the box for .55 cents off, so it is about $2.95 the next time I head out to buy them.) Seeing that this has saved me in the whole not loosing clothing arena, that little extra addition to doing laundry is a small price to pay.

Also it was great when Toddler was a baby and we couldn't wash his baby clothes with ours, because Daddy's clothes inevitably have some sort of chain lube, battery acid or gasoline on them. We were able to toss in all of the colors in together in one load - and BAM nothing was ruined, and everything was clean.

To check out these little bad boys and other great products from SC JOHNSON (a family company - ha ha - too much TV viewing eh?) go to http://www.shoutitout.com/




2 comments:

Ann(ie) said...

oooooooooooooooooh! I need me some of these. badly.

Three P's in a Pod said...

Cool! I had seen these but now I 'know'!

Any ideas for AFTER hubby has helpfully done the washing and now he does have pink undies? ;)

Alyson @ 3 P's in a Pod