Thursday, January 3, 2008

First Day Of Preschool...

Toddler started school today. He screamed a bit about going to bed, and I never went to sleep because I was so anxious about him being at school. But the day came and went and he had a great time.

Here is us dropping him off in the car. (Yes, I only got shots of the boys....so sue me.) He was THRILLED TO BE THERE and shooed us out the door.










Pick up was fine. He had made two beautiful art projects all by himself....which he is now screaming about where they should be placed on the kitchen walls. Screw that I will put them where I want them!!

Our big mistake was then running to Home Depot to get a part to fix the shower, which resulted in an attempted candy theft. Then a meltdown of Kilauea proportions because he wanted a HOME DEPOT HOT DOG. Once he calmed down he got the freaking hot dog, and this is how daddy and I feel about the day so far.

Daddy = Thumbs Up
Me = Thumbs down, but I only think that is from 3 hours of sleep last night, and no alcohol of caffeine today. I should probably start tanking up on both of those right now!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear he had a great first day! Let's hope they are all like that. Hope you get more sleep, caffine and alcohol to get you through!